Saturday, November 26, 2011

One Day at a Time

This is my first blog post and as I sit here writing it I am both thrilled and terrified! Over the thoughts forming in my head the chaos breaks through....my son has just started screaming for my attention because he wants me to see that he is eating the food on his plate (this is a BIG deal as his idea of a balanced diet is muffins and milk), the cat paws at my leg (begging to get onto my lap), and the buzzer on the dryer just sounded! With all this going on, it is suprising that I can think at all!
As you may have guessed, I thrive on CHAOS! The more going on in my life, the more I seem to magically get done.
So.....what exactly am I trying to get done today?
Well, the project that tops my list is HATS! I am attempting to make a hat for each child in my classroom. Not just any hats mind you, but elongated cone hats with pompom tops. All done in each child's favorite color! Crazy, I know, but I have completed five so far and (as I am expecting a new student before Christmas) I have six to go! Plus, just to add to the chaos, I have four more to complete for family and friends! It has been hatapoluza in this crafter's house! I love it!

This is my pug Frank sitting in my favorite chair in front of the first afghan I ever made.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I know everyone is going to love you.

    ReplyDelete